- Associate Degree or Bachelor preferred
- One or more years of experience, or equivalent in education and experience
- Completely bilingual (english / spanish), write & speak in both languages
- Negotiation skills
- Daily review of accounts and make collection calls, letters and emails
- Assist in auditing processes
- Establish, coordinate and follow up payment plans and agreements
- Experience and confortable using computers with programs such as Microsoft Office® (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and empathy with people at all levels
- Financial calculation skills
- Able to work under pressure and with a minimum of supervision, also be effective with some creativity, initiative and self motivation
- Team work oriented
Professional work place, outstanding conditions and growth opportunities. Attractive benefits package including dental plan, medical plan, life insurance, saving plan and 401K plus competitive salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To be considered please include salary history in you resume.
Job Type: Full-Time
Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org